- Nail with angulations of 125° and 130°.
- Static or telescoped cephalic screw, with anti-rotation locking.
- Fracture focus reduction through static and telescopic screw.
- Option of cement injection through the proximal screw (indicated to bones with osteoporosis).
- 70 a 120mm (increments 5mm)Nail sizes
Diameters: 10 and 11mm
Angulation: 125° and 130°
Long right: 280, 320, 360 and 400mm
Long left: 280, 320, 360 and 400mm
Special: 420, 440, 460mmProximal Guide:
- Two cervic angulations of 125° and 130° in the same guide.
- Two distal locking options, static and dynamic in the same guide (200mm short nail).
- Flexible wrench for anti rotation screw insertion (minimally invasive surgery).
- Placement of cap screw assisted by the guide
- Cement injection inside the femoral head.
- Fracture reduction helped by the wrench.
- Cementation kit sold separetely.