Poul Johansen Maskiner A/S of Fårevejle at COMPAMED 2019 in Düsseldorf -- MEDICA - World Forum for Medicine
Manage stand orders
Select Option

Poul Johansen Maskiner A/S

Øvangsvej 1, 4540 Fårevejle
Denmark
Telephone +45 59653540

This company is co-exhibitor of
Danish Export Association Danish Health Tech Group Ltd.

Hall map

COMPAMED 2019 hall map (Hall 8a): stand R11

Fairground map

COMPAMED 2019 fairground map: Hall 8a

Contact

Tommy Hjulmand

Vertriebschef International

Phone
+45 209 411 70

Email
toh@pjm.dk

Joachim Humpfer

Vertrieb Deutschland

Phone
+49 151 268 000 22

Email
jhr@pjm.dk

Our range of products

Product categories

  • 04  Manufacturing equipment
  • 04.06  Automation, robotics

Automation, robotics

  • 04  Manufacturing equipment
  • 04.07  Assembly systems

Assembly systems

About us

Company details

The ambition to develop customer based automation solutions has been a part of the company’s DNA, ever since Poul Johansen Maskiner (PJM) was founded by manufacturer Poul Johansen in 1960. Customer focus, unique solutions, and quality remain as leading values in the company alongside responsibility and respect for people.

In 1972 the company was turned into a joint-stock company and in 1992, 65 % of the stocks were placed in the foundation, Poul Johansen Fonden af 1992. The main focus of the foundation is to own stocks and take part in the operation of PJM, secondary focus is to support arts and culture in a wide sense. The remaining 35 % of the stocks are still owned by the family through PJM Holding ApS.

More Less