Corscience is a “one stop company”, due to its wide range of medical devices and systems for use in clinical, preclinical and homecare applications as well as for clinical studies. With us, you get everything from one source:
- Medical Device Engineering: electronics development, software development, mechatronic, system design, graphical user interfaces
- Products and Licenses: OEM modules & accessories, OEM interpretation algorithms, technology integration support, white label products
- Manufacturing and Test Services: final assembly & inspection, conformance testing services, pilot run & series production, design & development of test systems, prototype manufacturing
Through our expertise and our extensive technical know-how, we have been able to develop products as well as module and algorithm integrations far beyond our core competencies like heart pumps, ECMO systems, surgical lights, footswitches / remote controls, medical software products, dialysis units and many more.
Each of our OEM modules or OEM interpretation algorithms is based on proven technology paired with innovative solutions and is designed to be integrated into a medical device. The modules meet the relevant medical device standards and, together with the accompanying documentation, form the foundation for a successful CE certification of your system. For easy commissioning of the modules and for testing purposes we offer comprehensive development kits. The open communication protocols will allow for easy integration, with which we will support you at any time.
Our B2B business model is in demand worldwide from medical device manufacturers. They appreciate our quality solutions and related services with a wide range of customized adaptations. With Corscience, you will gain a reliable partner with individual consultation and custom work at the highest technical level.
As our customer, you will benefit from our expert know-how, our many years of experience and our detailed industry and expert knowledge. Through our extensive knowledge, our portfolio ranges from electronics, software and mechanics all the way to systems for safety critical applications in anaesthesia equipment, life supporting systems and electronic surgery devices.Core skills
- Electrical Stimulation: defibrillation, AED, PAD, muscular stimulation, pacemakers (epicardial and extracorporeal) or neurostimulation
- Ventilation: emergency, transport-, home- and critical care ventilation
- Gas Analysis: capnography, oxygen measurement, multigas analysis
- Monitoring: (vital signs sensors and biosignal analysis) ECG devices, ECG analysis and interpretation, vital parameters measuring devices, neurofeedback, GUI, SpO2, NiBP, CO2
Mobile Health: telemedicine expenses, transport monitors, event recorders, ECG w/ UMTS, webservers, integration of interfaces like Bluetooth®, Zigbee, Wifi, ANT+, GPRS, UMTS, Ethernet or HL7